- Static bending forward activities and work tasks, such as this.
- Regular and repeating bend, squat and lifting tasks in the Orange or Green NIOSH-classifications.
Laevo Exoskeleton 6 Key Points
- The Laevo was easy to put on just like a jacket.
- The chest pads are designed in such a way that their pressure is comfortable, even after a full day’s worth of work.
- The flexible structure moves with the body. Allowing sideways lifting and short walks and providing a spring force while bending.
- The hip pad supports the pelvis and results in a natural posture of the lower back.
- The comfortable leg pads fit the upper legs.
- The Laevo parts are available in different sizes allowing for a customer fit Laevo personalized simply to the body until requirements of the user.
Laevo has chosen to register the Laevo back support as a Medical device class I and is fully compliant with all CE-regulations (CE-13485). This is because we expect that the Laevo will also be used in in rehabilitation roots.
Herewith, the labor is more than just the personal protective equipment that is why Laevo will measure up to all requirements of medical one class devices we saw streets are the requirements of personal protection equipment they realize to think of its device not as a complicated machine by the bicycle something that simply helps a person go further.
Laevo Exoskeleton: Technical Details: https://youtu.be/SL4J1Dz0ha4
Philip English: https://philipenglish.com
Sponsor – Robot Center: https://www.robotcenter.co.uk